- War. We should stop fighting each other.
- Pollution. We should clean up our mess, and be responsible from now on.
- Poverty. It's nice to be rich, but real poverty should not be there, especially not next to filthy rich.
- Overpopulation. There should not be to many people, been made by us.
- Communication. We need to speak the same language. A new one.
- Share Knowledge. Yes, we should share our knowledge.
- Quit the bullshit. I guess 80% of our time and energy is wasted on B.S.
- Help nature a bit. So it can flourish again.
- Great government. I have not yet seen a political party than inspirers me, after the election. A good government could be fun, it could be motiveting, to be proud about.
- New financial system. A bank should offer only a simple service, in exchange for a very modest fee.
- More R&D. Instead of always whining about what is wrong, invest more in the near future, by Research and Development.
- Organic farming. Good for everybody and everything.
- Self-reliant communities. Create localy, if possible: energy, food, stuff.
- More fundamental research. What are we made of? What more is possible?
- Build a defense against asteroids. Natural threats from out of space.
- Build a defense against hostile aliens. You never know..
- Look far into space. There is so incredible more than our tiny planet.
- Search for the theory of everything. So exciting! -Really.
- Recycle atoms. Learn how to seperate everything down to the atom.
- Build at nanoscale. 3D print with the atoms collected from recycling.
- Learn about DNA. But don't mess it up!
- Develop space propulsion. We need a faster than light drive.
- Alternative Energy. Solar, wind, water waves, tidal energy, fusion, sweet-salt water, ... so many alternatives! But oil is also used as ingredient for many products that need alternatives also.
- Re invent school. There are better ways to learn.
- Improve childhood. Many children don't get a good start.
- Stronger computers. Optical chips, quantum computers, parallel processing.
- Artificial intelligence. First the steam engine, now this.
- Virtual reality. Where we can do realistic experiments in. Extremely efficient.
- Prepare for the technological singularity. The what?
- Products. Choice, quality, producing,
warranty, price, availability, sharing.
- How many people do we want on this planet? Not too many, not too few.
- Rich and poor, where do we set our limits of inequality?
- How much room and support shall we give to wild nature?
- Higher goals. The theory of everything. What else is there in this universe?
- We should get a defense against large rocks from space.
- What to do with education?
How can we improve the care of babies and little children?
- How can we grow old in a pleasant way.
- Do we really need to work that much?
- Hello A.I.
- The quality of our food.
- The quality of life for the animals and even the vegetables we eat.
- Recycling. How far can we go? Using hot plasma separation for example.
- Energy. Sun shines, wind blows, waves wave. And fusion. Now already.
And what not.